Friday, May 16, 2014

A year later...

I have had a lot going on lately that I have decided to start blogging again so I can keep track of it. The main thing that is going on for me is I have started to lose weight and have started running. I keep surprising myself with what I can do. I have started to make a note in my head about something that was a victory for me each day. Some of my victories in the past two months have been,

 I started to watch what I ate. 
I started working out.
 I was able to run a mile without stopping.
I ran five miles! (I was really excited and surprised about that one)
I lost one pound
I lost ten pounds
I FELT like I lost weight
I chose to say no to sweets
I was able to were clothes that were to small for me a month ago

There were others but those are the ones I remember most prevalent. I love what I am able to accomplish when I put my mind to it. Hard work reaps benefits!
I love my running scenery! This post is a starting point for tomorrow.

Victory today : I CHOSE to run up hill! I also wrote this post!

Have a happy tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment