Tuesday, May 27, 2014

And were off...

5/24

So the long awaited time for our vacation is finally here. We are sitting in the plane already with some apple juice in hand (or rather on the arm rest next to me). We had the alarm set for 3:30 to leave at 4:15 am this morning. We finally got on the road at 4:35 with a sleepy Rylie. 


We always plan a buffer time because we (I just ordered a bagel sandwich for breakfast on my flight. I really enjoy this first class service) always take a little more time to get out the door then we want. When we got to the airport it was a lot more empty then Michael was expecting, I figured 6 am on a Saturday it shouldn't be to bad. 

We are now just waiting for the plane to finish take off preparation and get us on our way. 

Victory: my shorts are loser then they have been before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment